Free Oil Changes for Healthcare Workers
Healthcare Workers Essential Car Care Program
Essential healthcare workers may qualify for a free oil change from Superior Mazda in Bentonville. We want to recognize and appreciate the essential healthcare workers making sacrifices and doing amazing things for the greater good of their communities! This offer is current and valid until May 31, 2020 (05/31/2020).
In addition to the oil change, we will also offer a car wash and additional cleaning of high-touch surfaces with EPA approved cleaning products. Most vehicle makes and models are eligible for this offer.
Call us at 479.286.3011 or visit this page to schedule your complimentary oil change, car wash, and vehicle sanitization today!
For full details and eligibility, please read below:
Eligible Healthcare Workers (Must be a U.S. Resident):
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
- Healthcare Providers, Doctor’s Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, health systems
- Mental health providers and addiction treatment centers
- Medical testing facilities, imaging and radiology centers
- Assisted living, long-term care facilities, nursing homes, hospice homes, adult care homes, home health agency
- Public health agencies
- Medical laboratory and research centers
- Medical equipment providers
- Orthopedic and other rehabilitation centers (Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, etc.)
- Blood banks
- Telehealth providers
This offer is NOT transferrable (within household or otherwise).
Proof of Healthcare Worker Status
One copy of each of the following documents is required for redemption and must be kept on file. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations concerning the privacy and safeguarding of such information must be adhered to:
- A copy of documentation that clearly reflects proof of occupation. Examples of documentation include:
- Healthcare workers pay stub, current business license, articles of incorporation, K-1 of most recent business tax return, full business tax return – showing proof of employment from or ownership of a healthcare facility, or workplace badges accompanied by proper ID
- State license or training from previous year, or an ID Card with name and title
- A copy of the customer’s current driver’s license
Most standard make/model passenger cars, crossovers, and SUVs.
Excludes luxury vehicles, exotic vehicles, classic car vehicles, off-road vehicles, certain high-performance vehicles, and vehicles with greater than 8-quart engine oil capacity or any other vehicle with special manufacturer requirements or that require specialized tools or training. There is a limit of one (1) oil change and car wash / special cleaning per person during this offer period for the Mazda Essential Car Care Healthcare Worker Incentive.
All surfaces of the exterior driver’s door handle; driver’s inside door handle and grab handles, steering wheel, including wipers, lighting controls and other switches; shifter, hood release, dash, instrument panel and center console area; vehicle keys.